Help the people of Rhode Island by donating to PICA.
Your donations are greatly appreciated!
- Host a birthday/anniversary/whatever party and have guests donate to PICA instead of giving a gift.
- Give a donation “In Honor of” someone special or “In Memory of” a loved one.
- An acknowledgement of your gift will be sent to the recipient of the gift or to their family.
- Organize your own fundraiser and give the proceeds to PICA!
- Have a yard sale, or put out a collection can at work.
- Offer a service and give the proceeds to PICA.
Pays for a birth certificate needed for housing, jobs, etc.
Pays for toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, soap, and razors for 50 people.
Pays for a 15 ride bus pass.
Pays for one week of food at they Olneyville Food Center or Community Meal Site.
Pays for a monthly bus pass.
Pays for one week of food at the Downtown pantry.